TODAY'S "TOP TEN " CRISIS EVENTS
--º--
mardi, mai 06, 2008
UN FORUM MONDIAL SUR L'ALIMENTATION?
La France plaide pour un forum mondial sur l'alimentation sur 20Minutes.fr: "La France plaide pour un forum mondial sur l'alimentation"
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
Analyses Back-up: Check: PESO, EURO; JAPAN, YEN; CHINA, YUAN; STERLING, U.K.; DOLLAR, UNITED STATES
Les plus consultés
-
RPT-ENTREVISTA-Altos precios crudo ayudan Pemex a manejar deuda Reuters.com : "RPT-ENTREVISTA-Altos precios crudo ayudan Pemex a manej...
-
Spain and Italy: The Euro Crisis Gnaws at Europe's Underbelly - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
-
Stocks, Commodities Tumble on Jobs; Euro Falls Below $1.20 - Bloomberg.com : "Stocks, Commodities Tumble on Jobs; Euro Falls Below $1.2...
-
La note de l'Italie d�grad�e de deux crans par Moody's : La note de l'Italie d�grad�e de deux crans par Moody's
-
Mercados emergentes apuntan al alza, analistas aún cautelosos Titulares Reuters : "Mercados emergentes apuntan al alza, analistas aún...
-
Payrolls, Manufacturing Probably Grew as U.S. Recovery Picked Up Into 2011 - Bloomberg : "Payrolls, Manufacturing Probably Grew as U.S....
-
European Union meets to discuss Greek debt crisis - Jul. 20, 2011 : "EU summit on Greece: High stakes, few options"
-
European Exports Decline 5.8%, Most in Seven Months (Update4) - Bloomberg.com : "European Exports Decline 5.8%, Most in Seven Months (...
-
China Economy Key to Japan Recovery, Mitsubishi UFJ’s Saji Says - Bloomberg.com : "China Economy Key to Japan Recovery, Mitsubishi UFJ...
-
La Fed dit que d'autres baisses de taux sont possibles - Le Monde.fr : "La Fed dit que d'autres baisses de taux sont possibles...
3 commentaires:
Hello, I just became a member of this community here and I would like to be a member of it. Just like the environment here. Great job by the mods and each member here. I like the quality of messages provided by memebers and expect I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I came across a great site named [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business opportunity[/url] that reviews various good home business reviews. Anyway site owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He discovered some very great home based business reviews. Because I found that these home business reviews worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can earn some extra bucks in your free time. Owner of this site also found very simple opportunity get some extra money just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to earn some extra cash feel free to check out this website. Hope you guys enjoy it. OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often. www.home-businessreviews.com
Hi I just registered to this spacious place theweeklyglobalinvestor.blogspot.com . I need to ask for your opinion.
Can you tell me please do you do forex and if yes what forex broker do you use?
Do you know of some trusted ones?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong section this but as you can notice I am newbie here.
I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum
Enregistrer un commentaire