Created in 2007 to give you a timely warning about the causes and consequences of the next global financial crisis since 1997, through the exposition of fundamental events analysis. ---(Tuesday Through Thursday Updates: 3 p.m. México City; 4 p.m. NY)---


RECESION MUNDIAL----------WORLD RECESSION OR DEPRESSION---------RÉCESSION MONDIALE



--------Only News That Matter!-------(2023)-------Only News That Matter----





------HAVE A GREAT WEEK !-------


---

TODAY'S "TOP TEN " CRISIS EVENTS
--º--

mardi, mai 06, 2008

UN FORUM MONDIAL SUR L'ALIMENTATION?

La France plaide pour un forum mondial sur l'alimentation sur 20Minutes.fr: "La France plaide pour un forum mondial sur l'alimentation"

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I just became a member of this community here and I would like to be a member of it. Just like the environment here. Great job by the mods and each member here. I like the quality of messages provided by memebers and expect I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I came across a great site named [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business opportunity[/url] that reviews various good home business reviews. Anyway site owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He discovered some very great home based business reviews. Because I found that these home business reviews worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can earn some extra bucks in your free time. Owner of this site also found very simple opportunity get some extra money just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to earn some extra cash feel free to check out this website. Hope you guys enjoy it. OK, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often. www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonyme a dit…

Hi I just registered to this spacious place theweeklyglobalinvestor.blogspot.com . I need to ask for your opinion.
Can you tell me please do you do forex and if yes what forex broker do you use?
Do you know of some trusted ones?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong section this but as you can notice I am newbie here.

Anonyme a dit…

I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER


Analyses Back-up: Check: PESO, EURO; JAPAN, YEN; CHINA, YUAN; STERLING, U.K.; DOLLAR, UNITED STATES

Les plus consultés